.

Thursday, July 21, 2016

demba Ba won't retire despite leg break in chinese super league

Image result for demba ba injury
Former Chelsea, West Ham and Newcastle forward, Demba Ba has said he is not going to retire after suffering from career threatening leg injury while playing for Chinese club Shanghai Shenhua.
This is a bad injury but I know I can overcome it. I won’t call time on my career, that’s for sure,” Ba told RMC.
“They haven’t done the full operation because I told them to wait, Ba told Goal.com.
“I wanted to go to Europe to have it done but when I learned that was not possible I arranged with the doctor here to sort me out a French surgeon who should arrive shortly. He will operate on me.

“There are other players who have returned from similar injuries, like Hatem Ben Arfa.
“Something similar happened to me earlier in my career and the treatment options are much better now. I think I’ll make a speedy return this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets