.

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Dammy Krane: I don’t do fraud


Oyindamola Johnson Emmanuel, the Nigerian artiste known as Dammy Krane, who was reportedly arrested for credit cards fraud in the US on June 2, and released on bail has come to give his own angle of what really happened.

According to the artiste and as corroborated by his mother, he is not a fraudulent person. In a video statement, he thanked his fans and family for their support and denied being involved with fraud. He put the blame on the agent who booked the private jet for him “First of all, I want to thank God and I want to use this medium to apologize to my family, my team and my fans. I was arrested by the man who
booked me for fraud.”I don’t do fraud, I do not partake in such activities, it just happened that the agent who booked my flight did so with fraudulent cards.  My life is all about music and that is what I do,” he said. “I am so sorry that I got caught up in this mess, it will never happen again and I want to thank those who stood by me.  And I want to thank my parents for their undying love” he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets