.

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Jennifer Lopez reveals her age beauty secrets

Jennifer Lopez
Jennifer Lopez stunned at her 47th birthday celebration and the actress reveals her secrets to looking forever young.

Jennifer Lopez reveals at her age beauty secrets are all about staying healthy.

The singer and actress recently turned 47 and celebrated with a star-studded party in Las Vegas, wearing body-skimming Zuhair Murad jumpsuit that showed off her stunning figure. The mother-of-two was pictured blowing out the candles on her cake alongside pal Kim Kardashian. 

The Jenny from the Block singer shared her secrets to her ever youthful appearance, revealing she has taken a lifelong, disciplined approach to living a healthy lifestyle.



"I think that at this age, beauty secrets are about maintaining a healthy lifestyle and I've always had that since I was very young," she smiled in an interview with Britain's Hello! magazine. "Not that I'm still not young!" 

Her youthful appearance is all the proof needed to know that it's working. And while she has access to great make-up artists and hairstylists, it's clear the Shades of Blue actress doesn't rely on them to do it all.

"It's about eating right, getting your sleep and drinking a lot of water. I don't drink, I don't smoke - I never have. So it's those things," she listed. 

Jennifer's curvaceous figure has always stood out among the waifs of the showbiz world, and she fights to maintain her individuality, refusing to conform to Hollywood's size zero norm.

After making her debut as part of the house dance troupe on television show In Living Color, the former dancer revealed she was pressured by many people to lose weight.

"I was 20 years old and they kept telling me to lose weight," she recalled. "I was a dancer and I was athletic. Even my manager at the time, who I no longer work with, was telling me, 'You need to lose weight, you need to be thinner." 

But she refused, choosing to stand her ground: "If I lose any more weight, it won't be me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets