.

Friday, August 5, 2016

Adele's Credit Card declined in H&M Store

Adele
Adele is worth a whopping £85million but her credit card has been declined at the tills of an H&M store.
The ‘mortified’ singer was attempting to pay for some affordable fashion items but had to cancel the transaction when the payment could not be authorised by her bank.
Describing the incident as ‘pretty embarrassing’, the red-faced Rolling in the Deep star insisted she was able to make some purchases in nearby store, Sephora, ahead of her gig at San Jose’s SAP arena on Sunday night.

She said: “I went to H&M and my card got declined. Oh my days, pretty embarrassing.
“Nobody knew it was me, but I was mortified.”
H and M High Street Shops, Westgate Arcade, Queensgate, Peterborough, Britain - 06 Jan 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets