.

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Conor McGregor is expecting a baby with long-term girlfriend Dee Devlin.

conor-mcgregor-expect-baby
Just last month, Conor McGregor has revealed that he is expecting a child with long-term girlfriend Dee Devlin.
The 28-year-old confirmed the news in a post-fight press conference following his win against Eddie Alvarez at UFC 205.



"I've a few announcements, one announcement is that I'm going to be a daddy early next year," he said after becoming the first fighter to hold two UFC titles simultaneously."



Conor insisted that he would not be pushing his child into the spotlight, however, saying: "I don't even know what way to take it, it's going to mess with my head because I don't want to bring a child into anything like this."
"I don't want no little celebrity type sh**e, I hate that. I don't want my family to be like that.
"That's a little thing that's in my head. I'm going to have this baby, take a little time and see what way I feel after that."
The UFC star did seem a little confused when exactly his first child was due. When asked he said: "March. Is it March?
"It's not May is it? I thought it was March... what the f**k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets