.

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Celine Dion may get tattoo in memory of husband Rene Angelil

Celine Dion performing live on NBC's 'Today' show
Singer Celine Dion is considering getting her first piece of body art in tribute to her late husband Rene Angelil.

The 48-year-old was left devastated in January (16) when her spouse of 21 years passed away from cancer at the age of 73, but in a rapid-fire Q&A with Vogue.com, Celine revealed she is thinking about having a permanent reminder of her husband and manager inked on her body.

"I've got to admit that since my husband passed away, they can make the tattoo as his heartbeat, so I might have his heartbeat on my body for the rest of my life," she said, as she drew an EKG line with her hand.
However Celine's choice is an unusual one, considering she believes pieces of body art tend to lose their lustre with age.

"In tattoos, I've seen so many people that, they have tattoos when they're young and they get older and the name changes," she continued. "You know, it used to be 'Louise' and now it's like, 'Louis.' You are goin' down! It's gravity, baby. It's goin' down."
Advancing into the "this or that" portion of her interview with Vogue, Celine faced some tough decisions, revealing she favours fellow singer and Canadian Justin Bieber over the country's Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, giving a quick "Sorry" to the camera in case the politician was watching.
The star faced yet another tricky question when asked to choose between Montreal, where she married Rene in 1994, and Las Vegas, where she regularly performs as part of her residency at Caesar's Palace.
"I don't like that question at all," she half said, half sang. "I love Montreal, and I love Las Vegas because it gives me the opportunity, as an artist, to perform for my fans, but if I have to pick I'm going to say Montreal."

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets