.

Friday, March 4, 2016

Yemi Alade: Why I use Calabash as Bra

Image result for yemi alade

Yemi Alade is known for her Afrocentric style, mainly promoting her fashion style by wearing Ankara prints, African prints ensemble in her music videos and both on and off stage. In a recent chat with Silverbird TV, the Jonny crooner, Yemi stated that she looks sexier in her unique style, she said,”I don’t dress because I want to be superb in my music.


You will see the way I dress, I like being very comfortable and real with my fans. I am an African woman, which is why when you see me in some videos, I use calabash as bra and other times I wear very short things, not because I am trying to be super sexy, I am only presenting myself the way I am to my fans.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets