.

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Shirley Ofou: I once had a terrible Crush on RMD


Image result for Shirley Ofou

Vivacious and voluptuous Shirley Oke Ofou, half-Isoko, half-Urobho, has seen her own good share of successful moments in Nollywood. With flicks like  Coming to Lagos,  Family and Friends,  Wanted Girls,  Chess Players, to name a few, to her credit, the exquisitely refreshing beau can hold her own with the best in the industry

“I’ve been in the industry since 1999 but somewhere along the line I had to put my career on hold to further my education,” she explains her break in the industry here in Nigeria that certainly was for her own good. But she was not entirely out of it.

There was a time that I had a terrible crush on Uncle Mofe Damijo, to the extent that I always saw him in my dreams. I am not kidding, I was so obsessed with him there was no night I slept without seeing him in my dream. Each morning
when I woke up I asked myself why I kept dreaming about him but the same thing kept happening night after night until I grew out of it. Apart from him, I also I had a crush on Van Vicker.” Shirley looks forward to working with Majid, Genevieve, Uche Jumbo and loves a man who has the fear of God in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets