.

Friday, October 23, 2015

Vin Diesel Says he's had the best body in New York for decades

Vin Diesel says he isn't bothered by the fat jibes he was recently slapped with because he believes he's had the ''best body in New York for decades.''

The 'Fast and Furious' star, who is known for his ripped six pac, was slapped with fat jibes earlier this month when photographs emerged of him sporting a rounder belly.

But he has admitted he's been able to brush off the negative 'dad body' comments quite easily because his usually ripped physique is one that's been praised for many years.


''I'm okay because I've had the best body in New York City for decades. There is no love lost there for me. I sing on my Facebook. You don't get more dangerous than that, right? I was a bouncer at 17. I play fat roles sometimes.''


No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets