.

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Adele: My Fiance totally fine about writing songs about past boyfriends

Adele says fiancé Simon Konecki is her ''soul mate'' and insists he's ''totally fine'' with her writing songs about past boyfriends because they are ''in a solid relationship.

The 'Hello' hitmaker, who has two-year-old son Angelo with the charity worker, insists he's ''totally fine'' with her writing songs about past boyfriends because they're ''in a solid relationship.''

The 27-year-old singer said: ''We're like in a solid relationship and he's my soul mate and my best mate, and he sees it as my art and my outlet and something that I did before him.

''['Hello'] is not about a past boyfriend or anything like that, but if it was, I think he'd be alright with it anyway because we're in a strong healthy place. It wouldn't be an issue.''


Asked about the meaning of the new song's lyrics, the British star said: ''It's not about anything specific. I have a little curiosity about my past now that I'm a grown up. We're not kids anymore and stuff like that. It's kind of a hello to all my old friends, all the relationships I've had, all my old teachers, my little me when I was seven or eight, and also a bit of a hello to all my fans because I've been gone for so long.''

Adele thinks she has changed a lot since ''becoming a parent.''

She told 'On Air with Ryan Seacrest': ''When I was turned 25 I was quite shocked. I didn't think I was old or anything like that, I just couldn't remember where the last five years had gone. I think it's the same that happened with every area of my life: My real life, my career, obviously becoming a mom, and stuff like that. It It was not remembering very much of it because so much happened and it frightened me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets