.

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Tonto Dikeh's engagement ring costs 12 Million naira (56,000 USD)

For the past few weeks, Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has been trending due to his marriage brouhaha.
Just yesterday, her Mr. X, Oladunni Churchill, stormed to her hometown with his family members to pay her dowry.

The quite controversial address also took to instagram to keep her fans and followers abreast of what has been happening and what next.

"God has been faithful Court wedding- Done
  Introduction-Done.

Bride price payment and reception(BP CEREMONY)-Done.

Traditional and white wedding on the way.

We plan on celebrating every event all the way because this is a wonderful Gift God has bestowed upon us.

I am A happy Woman

I am A settled Woman.

I can't express my heart,it's been all tears and thanks to my Potter(God) who never stopped looking out for me even when Man thought

 they could rewrite my story.


Thanks to my Husband and Sultan for a beautiful ceremony and All the love he showers on me,"she wrote.
Meanwhile, what really caught our attention was Tonto's engagement ring which she said cost her man over N12M.

She had also announced that the ring was shipped from Australia.

Click below for more pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets