.

Friday, September 18, 2015

Reason why T.I Steps back from Iggy Azeala

Since the beginning of her breakthrough, Iggy Azalea credited Atlanta rapper T.I. for his mentorship.

But in a recent interview with Ebro in the Morning on New York’s Hot 107, T.I. acknowledged that he has stepped back from being involved in Azalea’s career.

Late last year, hip-hop veteran Q Tip took to Twitter to gently but thoroughly school Azalea on the history of hip-hop. Azalea’s response included a comment that she didn’t like people patronizing her.

At the time, T.I. defended her response and later called a truce between the two.

But then, T.I. said, “After it was cool, everything was cool, and then they [Team Iggy] kind of came back and undid what I had just done. I’ma be all the way real: I’m a loyal partner. If I rock with you, I’m gonna rock with you. I’m gonna block the bullets. But when I say go, go.”


Azalea still has a business relationship with T.I.’s Grand Hustle label (his own “The Dime Trap” will drop in November). On Thursday afternoon, she responded to T.I.’s comments in a series of tweets and said, ““Im sure tip will publicly clarify what he meant when he feels he has the right platform to do so,” she added. “And other than that, I’m chillin.”
Check out Iggy AZalea tweets below


Im sure tip will publicly clarify what he meant when he feels he has the right platform to do so and other than that, im chillin.

Personally, i dont think the radio is the place to talk about your personal issues with someone thats part of your team...


Heres the deal, I am still signed to and do business with him. The first ive heard of us having an "issue" is via a radio interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets