.

Monday, September 14, 2015

Jidenna admires wizkid's Voice

.In a recent interview with Billboard, Jidenna disclosed that the Nigerian act he is feeling at the moment is Ojuelegba singer, Wizkid saying ‘ I love his voice, I love his production team. I was just hanging out with them recently. I’m looking forward to what’s to come, and I love his catalog already’.

Jidenna and Wizkid performed on stage at the Africkan Festival back in July, and as it stands now, a collaboration between both acts is most definitely an highly anticipated one and we are excited already.


Jidenna also disclosed that he is influenced by Nigeria’s higlife music which is the first music he ever listened to as a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets