.

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Ex- BBNaija housemate Miyonse to launch TV show

A former Big Brother Naija (#BBNaija) housemate, Miyonse Oluwaseyi, popularly called Miyonse, said on Tuesday that plans are underway for his new television show with focus on cooking and confectionery.
He stated this in a chat with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Abuja.
Miyonse said, “My TV show is coming out soon. It is a cooking show; however, I would not like to disclose more because the people I signed the contract with have not released an official statement.

“Also I do not like to make noise about my works before they come out. I will like them to speak for themselves.
I am not an artiste, so you may not see me at some events. I am a chef and I cook for a living. I have signed two deals with two restaurants to cook with them every month.
“Aside these, I have a couple of other ideas that am working on. I believe everything will work together for good and by the grace of God, the sky will be a stepping stone.
“However, I feel this is not the right time to release all these information. It is not something I want to release in haste.’’
Miyonse, who is also a trained chef, said he was currently consulting in a new Culinary School based in Ilorin, Kwara State.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets