.

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Rita Ora Plan To Loose Weight Over Christmas

VH1 America's Next Top Model Premiere Party
Rita Ora's facing a bit of a challenge over Christmas - she has to diet while cooking her family's dinner

The singer and actress is hoping to lose a little weight over the holidays and insists that with her cooking, that won't be a problem

I'm trying to have a diet on my holiday," she tells Access Hollywood Live, "and I'm going to cook for the family; it's my first time... There's five family
members... It's gonna be interesting. I don't think anyone's gonna eat it when they look at it; I'm not the best cook in the world, honestly."

But the star is just happy to be back in Britain for the holidays after a busy 2016, which ended with her hosting America's Next Top Model on TV in the U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets