.

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Taiwo Aromokun shares adorable pictures of her twins on their Birthday

taiwo aromokun twins 5

Actress Taiwo Aromokun took to Instagram to celebrate her twin boys who clock three yesterday.

She wrote:
My kings my crowns ,my inspiration, my motivation, my courages,my gods on earth, the only two being’s dat the almighty use to bring me back to life ,I celebrate God faithfulness upon ur life’s today,dat only his mercy has kept you guys fo mer and he alone add another year to ur years on earth, ,anjoreoluwa
&anjolaoluwa words are nt enough to express my gratitude to God for giving me two husbands at a time, don’t know what my expression of God true love for me ,happy birthday aso asiri mi ti o de ni tun lai lai
taiwo aromokun twins 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets