.

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Okocha jealous of present-day PSG stars



Nigeria legend, Austin Okocha has admitted he is jealous of the present-day PSG stars going by their quality and the financial power the club has  compared to when he was at the club.

“I am jealous of the present squad with the qualities they have now and the financial backing. I feel like being there now,” Okocha told PSG TV.

“I am happy for the club because they are now where they are supposed to be. I am proud to be a Parisian, they are on top of their game.”

Okocha, who was honoured as the special guest by PSG at the weekend when they hosted Monaco, said he decided to dump other offers for PSG after the France 1998 World Cup.


“I enjoyed the atmosphere at PSG. We were disappointed the way Nigeria exited at the tournament. The atmosphere and the support we got here during the World Cup made me decide to join PSG when I got the offer,” he said.

The 42-year-old ex-international played for PSG between 1998 and 2002 during which time he played 84 games and scored 23 goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets