.

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Jess Wright considering boob reduction through surgery

Jess Wright has admitted she's considered getting a boob reduction because she thinks her breasts are ''too big.''

The 'Only Way is Essex' star went under the knife in 2011 to boost her bra size from a 32C to 32DD but she has admitted she now regrets getting the procedure because she thinks her bouncy bosoms are too large for her frame.

Speaking exclusively to BANG Showbiz, she said: ''I kind of feel my boobs are a bit too big but at the same time I kind of now know how to dress to make them suit.''

She added: ''I would say to any girl, don't ever get a boob job too early. I was 25 to be fair and I wouldn't advise doing it any younger than that.''


The 30-year-old beauty - who has her own clothing line, With Love Jessica - even considered getting a boob reduction to bring them back down to a smaller size but was advised otherwise by her doctor.

She explained: ''I did contemplate getting a boob reduction but then the doctor said there's no point fixing what isn't broken so I just haven't.''

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets