.

Friday, September 11, 2015

I have No Crush on Kate Henshaw Says JJC

Popular music producer cum hit-maker, Abdul Rasheed Bello, better known as JJC Skillz, is fully back in the fiercely competitive Nigerian music industry.

The proud father of three, whose songs, My life and Save The Last Dance, are still ruling the airwaves, was recently linked with Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw; a bond which led to a music and video collaboration titled ''See Us Now''.

When asked to explain the connection between him and Kate, JJC hinted that he had always longed to have a bond with an actress and Kate Henshaw was perfect for his mission.

“I actually saw Kate Henshaw’s performance once at a banquet and I thought she would be perfect to pass the message to the people. I like her uniqueness. I have been looking forward to a chance for the Nigerian music industry and Nollywood to come together for the common good of the masses. With Kate, I have made that happen.  People have been saying I have a crush on her, but it is far from the truth,” he said.
He also highlighted what their fans should expect from the duo, saying that “the video I shot with Kate is an emotional and inspiring video to lift the hearts and minds of all Nigerians worldwide. It is a call to come together and support and build a brighter future for ourselves and our children. Kate was amazing like you’ve never seen her. You all should watch out for it.”
In the highly competitive Nigerian music industry, the multi-talented singer talked about his challenges as a returnee artiste and how he has been coping since returning from London in 2013.


“My biggest challenge coming back to Nigeria is the fact that I didn’t grow up in Lagos. I didn’t even grow up in Nigeria. Though I come to Nigeria once in a while to promote my music, I don’t really know a lot of people in the industry. I have also come to notice that people do things based on who they know. It is all about who you know or who you grew up or schooled with. Everybody have their own struggles, and mine is totally different. I felt like a fish out of water when I moved back to Nigeria. Lots of people know me, but I didn’t know lots of them. A lot of people thought I was arrogant, but they don’t know the real me,” JJC adds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets